Classroom & Hands-on Training
During one a Cargo Securement Academy course you'll get classroom and hands-on training in:
- General Securement
- Coil Securement
- Heavy Equipment Securement
- Building Material Securement
- Concrete Pipe Securement
- And Much More!
- Improve CSA Scores
- Pay Less Fines
- Improve Company's Image
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Reduce Insurance Costs
- Reduce Damage Claims
- You and Public Feel Safer
During our 2 day refresher course, experienced drivers and staff will complete the following:
- Experienced drivers will be made aware of the most current DOT/FMCSA standards
- Implement standards in real-world settings
- Balance of classroom and hands-on training
During the five day complete academy course, new drivers and van drivers will complete the following:
- Drivers new to flatbed hauling will receive an in-depth look at basic cargo securement principles
- DOT/FMCSA standards for cargo securement
- Proper techniques for securing cargo utilizing chains, snap binders, rachet binders, straps and edge protectors, as well as tarping
Upon completion of either course, drivers will receive a certificate and ongoing access to our instructors for future securement issues and/or questions.
Reserve a seat because classes are filling up quickly! Discounts are available for companies that register multiple drivers. Reserving an entire class is also available at a reduced rate. We can also customize a class to include some of your usual freight hauled by your company (case by case basis and may require an additional fee).
- 2 day refresher class for current flatbed drivers ... $895*
- 5 day complete academy for new flatbed drivers ... $;1,995*
*Breakfast, lunch, materials and safety equipment provided. Pricing good through December 31, 2020.